Monday 11 August 2008



Here is my entry for the OOh La La Creations Blog challenge this week the theme is tags and this is my very first attempt at a tag card I used some different colured textured papers for the inside in pink and mauve added peel off edging and gold ribbon also some cuttlebug butterflys and some butterfly stickers I added fairy images to the tags and mauve flower embelishments. The outter I used a white paper with gold butterflies on some pink mirror board and some chipboard flowers and more cuttlebug butterflies. If you would like to join in with the challenges just follow this link.


4 comments:

Rosie said...

Gorgeous!!!! I can't believe it's your first one! Wow!!

The cockney crafter said...

WOW !! This is fantastic carolann well done you x x x

Annie said...

oh wow isn't that just fabulous. Love the embellishments and everything. Thank you for joining our challenge at ooh-la-la-creations and good luck in the draw.
Ann xxx

Wendi said...

Fabulous creation just beautiful and thank you for joining in with our challenge this week
Wendi xx